Trumps impeachment mess

Image result for trumps impeachmentCurrent President Donald Trump has created a bit of a mess for himself as he is in a bit of a pickle. Trumps impeachment has been interrupted by foreign interference. But today I will be talking about the way this topic is being written about in two different lights. In the light of Fox News. They use words and phrases like bad, and "its just too big." This is a great form of persuasion and even drew me to the article but used very bold words to describe this conflict in a over-exaggerated manor. however in the article by CNN, it was still the same content. But when I read it I thought it was more calm and not as bold and a bit vulgar in certain areas of it. which made the article harder for me to read because it came across as boring. However overall both articles held the content but in my opinion one overpowering the other because one is more potent or attack-able than the other. And by attack-able I mean its striking and firm with its words.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-intel-committee-trump-impeachment-report-vote  https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/04/politics/democrats-public-impeachment-case/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Representation

madison+vine//happy gilmore

big mouth